Customer Service Agent (m/f) (EN+GER/FR/ES/PT)
The gamigo group is one of the leading gaming companies in Europe and North America with more than 100 million registered user accounts and over 300 staff members in Hamburg, Berlin, Münster, Darmstadt (Germany), Chicago (USA) and Seoul (Korea). Apart from gamigo AG, the group consists of, among others, Aeria Games, Infernum, Intenium, adspree and GameSpree. The company functions as a publisher for Free-to-Play mobile and online games and also offers modular Software as a Service solutions for business customers within the scope of the gamigo platform strategy. The gamigo platform helps publishers and developers from all over the world publish and promote their products efficiently and cost-effectively. The company’s core portfolio is comprised of successful games like Aura Kingdom, Dawn of Gods, Desert Operations, Dragon's Prophet, Echo of Soul, Fiesta Online, Goal One, Last Chaos, Shaiya and The Rats. As early as in the year 2000, gamigo published the first MMOG that was completely localized into German. gamigo strives to grow its business organically as well as via acquisitions and has performed 10+ M&As since 2013, including companies specializing in games and technology as well as individual game assets.
To enhance our team at our location in Hamburg or Berlin at the earliest opportunity, we are looking for a
Customer Service Agent (m/f)
- Answering e-mail customer support tickets in a professional manner
- Working close with the Game Master Team and Product Coordinators
- Analysing and reporting InGame problems to the Product Teams
- Usage of admin and operational tools to deliver a high quality and fast support track
- Ensuring that every player and character gets a bit of the spotlight
- Implementing and improving quality standards within our products together with the Team Leads
- Working in a team and share information across multiple international teams
- Experience in customer support
- Experience with and passion for online or mobile games
- Proficient in English and German or French or Spanish or Portuguese
- Ability to handle difficult customers in a polite, professional manner
- Willingness to work during peak gaming hours: nights, weekends, holidays
- Team player with a pro-active attitude
What we offer:
An exciting and forward-thinking workspace is waiting for you, offering lots of creative freedom and prospects for personal development. In our intercultural and dedicated team, you can work independently and will have the chance to initiate varied projects. Apart from healthy and eco-friendly extras, we offer further interesting benefits to our employees, which you can find on our corporate website.
Be part of a growing international team in a unique branch and work in a friendly atmosphere with motivated colleagues.
If you are interested, please use this link to apply.
Schlesische Strasse 27c