We are a young and successful company from Berlin, dedicated to develop card game classics like Rummy, Mau-Mau (Crazy 8s) and Skat for mobile devices and browsers, bringing together a big online community. To offer the best possible game experience for our users we need your help!
As UI/UX Designer it will be your task to polish our current and future games with handling the following challenges:
- Redesign and enhance our user interface and user experience.
- Refine our in-game assets (buttons, illustrations, etc.).
- Optimizing our marketing visuals (A/B testing of banners / store pages / landing pages)
For supporting us at your best:
- You successfully finished your studies in communication design or hold a degree with similar skill sets. Alternatively you have extensive experience or industry proven skills.
- Profound knowledge in working with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and fair knowledge in working with other Creative Cloud products like Adobe Premiere.
- A solid understanding of user behavior.
- You have a passion for games and already have some experience with working in the game industry, respectively want to enhance your portfolio in this direction.
We can offer the following:
- A unique team, which promotes a shared vision and defines goals at eye level. It’s your chance to enrich this team with your personality.
- The possibility to express your visions and ideas in our products.
- Flexi-time. If you come early or late is your decision. We have a core time beyond that, you can plan your day freely.
- Gradually rising personal responsibility. At the beginning, we want to give you the time and support you need to optimally play a part in our processes. You will then plan your daily workload and projects on your own.
- Free drinks and fruits are always available for you.
If this job description caught your interest, don't hesitate to contact us.
Kind regards, the Spiele-Palast Team
Boxhagener Str. 106