Software Developer C++ Mobile - Forge of Empires
As a Software Developer C++ Mobile you will be part of our agile, cross-functional and international development team. You will drive the development of new features as well as maintain and improve the current code of our game Forge of Empires.
- Conception and development of the Forge of Empires Mobile game, based on C++
- Continuous refinement and optimization of existing features
- Working in a cross-component Feature Team (e.g. Game Design, Art, Backend)
- Ensuring a high product quality in close collaboration with Quality Assistence
- A degree in computer science or business / media information technology or a comparable degree
- Very good knowledge of object oriented programming in C++
- At least 2 years of professional experience in agile software development (e.g. SCRUM, Kanban)
- Excellent understanding of software architecture and design
- Good English language skills for our international team
- Willingness to always learn and improve, plus an independent way of working
- Passion for computer games and the games industry
- Experience in iOS / Android development and Mac OS X
- Experience with Cocos2D-X and knowledge of Objective C, Java
- Experience in cross-component development
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more.
Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Software Developer C++ Mobile with us? Then we look forward to receive your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date through our online application form. Your contact person for this job offer is Cagla Toksoy.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 150 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in Hamburg and Düsseldorf. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.