Professional Developer (f/m) - Unity
In this role you will be part of our Solution Implementation team, which is responsible for the development of marketing and sales oriented solutions on mobile, desktop and VR platforms using both game engine and native platform technologies. You will work on exciting, latest generation visualisation projects with a focus on both great user experience and complex configuration of products showcased. You will have a chance to work with a world class team on multiplatform projects and have the opportunity to develop novel types of interaction in 3D user interfaces.
- Analysing customer requirements and translating into technical concepts and specifications
- Developing and integrating of new software using Unity3D and C# technologies
- Unreal engine knowledge is a plus
- Development of new projects using 3D, mobile and VR technologies
- Planning of software architecture documentations as well as usage of appropriate design patterns and structures
- Creating and maintaining appropriate project and solution related technical documentations
- Supporting the QA department with testing and bugfixing
- At least 3 years of work experience as a software developer
- Very good development skills in Unity3D and C# development
- Understanding of 3D render engines, Physically based or IBL
- Good knowledge of networking technologies
- Preferably experience in automated testing and Test-Driven-Development
- Preferably Know-How about UML notation and software architecture documentation
- Knowledge about CGI and common rendering technologies is a plus
- Experience with Agile Development approaches (Scrum) is of advantage
- Self-reliant, solution-oriented way of working along with outstanding team and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
- Knowledge of Adobe suite and modeling software is an advantage
- Fluent in English, German language skills are beneficial
3DEXCITE is the leading, one-stop-provider of high-end software, consulting and creative services in professional 3D visualization. The company opens up creative freedom to deliver emotional assets for digital, interactive marketing and sales experiences. From consulting, through workflow, to final visualization assets, 3DEXCITE transforms engineering data into powerful visual experiences, which we call engineered excitement, and acts as strategic partner to its customer base in the automotive, aerospace and consumer goods industries. In 2014, the company was acquired by Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company and world leader in 3D design software, 3D Digital Mock Up and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions. We currently employ 750 staff at 15 offices worldwide.
Have a look at some of our products in our showreel.
Rosenheimer Str. 145