3D Artist (f/m) - Realtime
In this role you are part of our Experience Creation unit, which is responsible for turning pure data into amazing product experiences - not resting until they meet the customer’s expectations.
As part of the Realtime department you get involved in the creation of content for configurators and interactive trade shows, both realtime and web.
- Working on projects for our customers in the automotive industry
- Building up realtime-capable 3D models based on CAD data, mainly using our software 3DEXCITE DELTAGEN
- Programming the logic behind a configurator
- Lighting the exterior and interior of cars
- Defining materials for exterior and interior of cars
- Creating shaders from material samples and texture scans
- Creating animations
- Checking the final configurator with respect to quality and defined product correctness
- Defining render layers (passes) and checking the renderings
- Preferably an educational background in media/game design or similar specialization
- Previous work experience in the field of 3D visualization and/or computer games
- Superb eye for detail, along with comprehensive understanding of principles of visualization- light and shadow, texturing, environments etc.
- Good skills in in Maya, Max or any other 3D software
- Basics in Photoshop as well as preferably know-how in a realtime visualization software (e.g. DeltaGen, Unity, Virtools)
- Ability to quickly adjust to new and different processes and workflows
- Self-reliant, solution-oriented way of working with outstanding team skills
- Very good English language skills, German language skills are an advantage
3DEXCITE is the leading, one-stop-provider of high-end software, consulting and creative services in professional 3D visualization. The company opens up creative freedom to deliver emotional assets for digital, interactive marketing and sales experiences. From consulting, through workflow, to final visualization assets, 3DEXCITE transforms engineering data into powerful visual experiences, which we call engineered excitement, and acts as strategic partner to its customer base in the automotive, aerospace and consumer goods industries. In 2014, the company was acquired by Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company and world leader in 3D design software, 3D Digital Mock Up and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions. We currently employ 750 staff at 15 offices worldwide.
Have a look at some of our products in our showreel.
Rosenheimer Str. 145