[Senior UX Designer] (m/f)
Your role @ Travian Games:
- You will be part of the Design Team for our flagship game working together with the lead Game Designer and UI/Art Designers.
- You will be part of a larger UX department that will support you with player research and engagement strategy.
- You will ensure that Game Design’s vision of gameplay is captured by the game’s interface in a way that is easily understood and used by players.
- You will lead extended conversations with key decision makers in the game team about how to achieve high quality gaming interactions not only on the individual screens but also on a system level.
This is who you are:
- You have experience in working as a UX Designer (or Interaction Designer or Information Architect) for several years. Experience in working with Agile is a plus.
- You are a gamer and you have an interest in strategy games.
- You are proactive and you are able to effectively communicate your design decisions and the rationale behind them.
- You are a passionate advocate for the player. Your designs are based on player/user feedback that you actively seek out.
- You are able to transform both player and business requirements into wireframes that capture the intended experience using standard tools (e.g. Sketch or Photoshop)
- You have excellent writing and speaking proficiency in English
Why Travian Games?
- Flexible working time
- Responsible tasks in a creative and exciting industry
- Team-oriented, open-minded working environment with dynamic and international colleagues
- Free fruits and coffee
- Regular get-together
- Global games oriented towards long-lasting gaming fun
- Munich is a modern, cosmopolitan city and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities
Interested? We'd be very happy to receive your compelling application on our home page, including your résumé, references, your salary expectations and your earliest possible start date:
Travian Games GmbH