2D Artist (f/m)
Your role @ Travian Games:
- You create game-ready art assets which meet all technical and aesthetic requirements of the project.
- You collaborate closely with the other artists, designers and project stakeholders in order to anticipate and resolve problems pertaining to art asset delivery/implementation.
- You have an academic degree or equivalent in graphic design, illustration or other relevant subject.
- Strong drawing skills, with experience in Comic-Style illustration; strong knowledge in traditional/ digital inking a must
- You actively seek feedback and input from the team and are able to prioritize it appropriately.
- You are stylistically adaptable, when required, and are able to assess the appropriateness of your own art style.
- You have some experience managing more junior staff.
- You have the ability to work closely with Game Designers and visualize/ articulate ideas & concepts.
- You are able to conduct yourself in a friendly and professional manner. Teamwork is very important.
- You have excellent organization & working practices; You naturally create tidy, well-organised PSDs and always considering that the assets may need to be worked on by several people.
- You have excellent communication skills (English), written and verbal.
Why Travian Games?
- Flexible working time
- Responsible tasks in a creative and exciting industry
- Team-oriented, open-minded working environment with dynamic and international colleagues
- Free fruits and coffee
- Regular get-together
- Global games oriented towards long-lasting gaming fun
- Munich is a modern, cosmopolitan city and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities
Can't wait to talk to us? We look forward to receiving your application including resume, references and your earliest possible start date. Please submit your application files via our homepage.
Travian Games GmbH