[UI Artist] (f/m)- fixed term contract for one year -
Your role @ Travian Games:
- You create final, game-ready UI assets, icons, and logos meeting all the requirements of Art, UX and Design.
- You work closely with game design and UX team to conceptualize and finalize interface functionality, look and feel. You may need to create animated mock-ups or interactive demos in support of your ideas.
- You document and maintain UI visual & technical guidelines.
- You actively participate in solving problems on the project, not necessarily restricted to UI art assets.
This is who you are:
- You have an academic degree in an art related field of study.
- You have graphic design / UI design skills with a strong portfolio to prove it.
- You have passion for playing games and interactive media and an understanding of market trends and styles.
- You have a proactive personality.
- You have an understanding of agile development methodology and can work within schedule and budget constraints.
- You have prior graphic user interface design experience, especially for games.
- You have experiences in using Adobe CC suite, as well as other visual design and wireframes tools.
- You have strong written and oral English skills.
Why Travian Games?
- Flexible working time
- Responsible tasks in a creative and exciting industry
- Team-oriented, open-minded working environment with dynamic and international colleagues
- Free fruits and coffee
- Regular get-together
- Global games oriented towards long-lasting gaming fun
- Munich is a modern, cosmopolitan city and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities
Can't wait to talk to us? We look forward to receiving your application including resume, references and your earliest possible start date. Please submit your application files via our homepage.
Travian Games GmbH