Community Manager (m/f) - for the French language
The gamigo AG is the parent company of the gamigo group, one of the leading gaming companies in Europe and North America with more than 100 million registered user accounts and around 300 staff members in Hamburg, Berlin, Münster, Darmstadt (Germany), Chicago (USA) and Seoul (Korea). Apart from gamigo AG, the group consists of, among others, Aeria Games, Infernum, Intenium, adspree and GameSpree. The company’s core portfolio is comprised of successful games like Aura Kingdom, Dawn of Gods, Desert Operations, Dragon's Prophet, Echo of Soul, Fiesta Online, Goal One, Last Chaos, Shaiya and The Rats. The gamigo AG was founded in 2000. gamigo strives to grow its business organically as well as via acquisitions and has performed 15+ M&As since 2013, including companies specializing in games and technology as well as individual game assets.
To enhance our team at our location in Hamburg at the earliest opportunity, we are looking for a
Community Manager (m/f)
- for the French language -
What do we expect?
- Providing comprehensive support for an MMOG with an emphasis on community management
- Development and implementation of communications strategies with the community management team and product management
- Maintaining a proactive two-way dialog between the community, product management and the company
- Creative writing and communications via all community channels: Forums, social media, chatrooms, in-game announcements and the news sections of the website
- Recruiting and heading a freelance and volunteer game master team
- Planning and execution of interactive forum and in-game events, competitions and surveys
- Providing the QA team with support by conducting internal tests with the game master team, and organizing open beta tests within the community
Who are we looking for?
- Strong interest in and enthusiasm for online games
- Very good French and English language skills, very good German language skills preferable
- Team player who works and communicates well with others
- Reliable and independent approach to work
- Ability to work under pressure and organize well
- High quality standards and customer focus
What do we offer?
An exciting and forward-thinking workspace is waiting for you, offering lots of creative freedom and prospects for personal development. In our intercultural and dedicated team, you can work independently and will have the chance to initiate varied projects. Apart from healthy and eco-friendly extras (e.g. fresh fruit every day and subsidisation of the ProfiCard) and an office right in the centre of Altona, we offer further interesting benefits to our employees, which you can find on our corporate website.
Be part of a growing international team in a unique branch and work in a friendly atmosphere with motivated colleagues. If you are interested, please use this link to apply. Your contact person for this position is Elisabeth Bargstädt.