Our studio stillalive studios based in Innsbruck, in Austria is looking for a skilled Programmer (f/m)
The kind of stuff you’ll be doing:
- Design, implement and test front-end and back-end game systems & logic
- Work on awesome core games for Steam
- Work with two major game-engines: Unity5 and Unreal4
- Work with state-of-the-art tools & workflows (VS, ReSharper, …)
- Work with a competent and enthusiastic team of indie-game-devs
- You can also begin working remotely from home (if you want to)
- Collaborate remotely with other team-members
Who we’re looking for:
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in the games industry
- You participated in 2 complete game development cycles
- You know how game-engines work internally and what methods they use
- You have very good knowledge with either Unity or UE4, and at least intermediate knowledge of the other one.
- You have good working knowledge of C# and C++
- You know about OOP and DOD
- You are familiar with (code) design patterns
- You love playing video games, especially PC games!
- Solid math knowledge (linear algebra, geometry)
- You worked with versioning systems like SVN or GIT
- You have the ability to work self-directed and reliably
- You like working in a team, solving problems together
- You have good communication skills in English both verbally and in writing
Nice to have:
- You speak German
- You have experience with performance optimizations (e.g. parallelization)
- Solid basic physics knowledge (especially kinematics)
- You know how to write shaders (GLSL, HLSL or Cg)
Addtional Note: This is a full-time position that is available right away!
Legal Note (req. by Austrian Law): In case of an employment you’d be categorized as “Spezielle Tätigkeit 1” of the “IT Kollektivvertrag”.