Intern Research Manager (m/f)
The Intern Research Manager will support Bigpoint’s operational departments with current, reliable, actionable insights on customers, competitors and markets. He/she helps the research team in planning and conducting custom research studies. He/she uses both qualitative and quantitative research methods to come up with actionable results for relevant stakeholders.
For the internship, the Intern Research Manager has to possess a profound knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methods, and displays a keen interest in games, their mechanics and the gaming industry. He/she supports in providing visibility for anyone at Bigpoint on what is happening “in our games” and “out there”, and why.
- Supports user research studies for Bigpoint’s products that help game teams understand how customers react to their game as a whole, or to single aspects of the game
- Helps conducting various types of user-centered studies, including usability tests, focus groups, etc.
- Conducts research on target audiences and the games market; compiles and presents the findings in reports
- Identifies target group potentials for new games and demonstrates market understanding by evaluating current positioning and potential of our portfolio
- Supports stakeholders with insights on player behavior and market trends
- A finished or in-progress university degree in a gaming-, business-, psychology-, sociology- or journalism-related field or comparable qualification
- A broad interest in video games and personal experience as a player
- Experience in executing online surveys, survey software and survey programming is a plus
- Theoretical knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methods (e.g. interviews, surveys)
- Experience with statistical analysis, data modelling and visualization is a plus
- Expertise in standard office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with software for statistical analysis (SPSS/R)
- A friendly, open and self-confident personality
- Good analytical thinking, observation and communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and German
- Fluency in another language is a plus
Drehbahn 47 - 48