Tools Programmer (m/f)
Limbic Entertainment is seeking a talented and experienced Tools Programmer (m/f) for an unannounced Unreal Engine 4 project.
As our Tools Programmer (m/f), you will have a great passion for game development and especially the creation of development tools and improvement of existing content pipelines. You will have already worked on your first professional projects in the gaming industry. Your main responsibility in this role will be to follow tool development through all stages, such as conception, programming, implementation, testing and maintenance, as well as documentation within your field of work. As a specialist, you will also be the company’s internal contact person for any questions related to our development tools.
Your tasks will include:
• Design, creation, documentation, maintenance and improvement of content development tools
• Collaborating closely with artists, designers and programmers on tool and pipeline requirements
• Constantly improving and controlling the efficiency of our development pipelines
• Supporting and training game and level designers in adapting to content development tools
• Being in charge of our build and deployment pipelines
• Creating and estimating tasks and user stories
• Proposing and evaluating new tools and methods to improve our development pipelines
• Several years of experience in game development, preferably PC and console games
• Excellent C++ and C# skills and well acquainted with Visual Studio
• Strong software engineering and debugging skills
• Experienced in designing and implementing end user-facing GUI tools
• Good understanding of UI design and UX principles
• Great knowledge of working with Unreal Engine 4 and Slate
• Experience with build systems and continuous integration
• Experience in development environments, standards and technologies, such as OOP, Design Patterns, Test Driven Development, UML, etc.
• High affinity to games, internet and multimedia
• Fluent in English
• EU citizen or a valid working permit for Germany is required
What we offer:
• A responsible and challenging position in a dynamic business
• Our team of more than 60 employees contributes to an enjoyable and cooperative working atmosphere
• Flat hierarchies make for quick decision-making
• Interesting game projects with many different, diverse and challenging tasks
• Appropriate remuneration
Please send your full CV and cover email to:
Ms. Loren Bucioglu
For more information on Limbic Entertainment GmbH, please refer to http://www.limbic-entertainment.de.