Team Lead Support (M/W)
Since the publication of its MMOGs „Lords & Knights“, „Crazy Tribes“ and „Celtic Tribes“, XYRALITY has grown to one of the most successful and fastest growing mobile games studios in Europe. More than 60 dedicated employees work on the further development of our game portfolio until today.
We are looking for a Team Leader Support (m/w) for the management of a small team and taking care of support inquiries for the earliest date possible.
- Leading, coaching and development of a small team of supporters (5 employees)
- Operational responsibility and quality assurance of the support department
- Support for our MMOGs including moderation in the forums and answering support requests
- Strategic development and optimization of our support
- High affinity for online games, especially strategy MMOGs
- Several years of experience in the management of small teams
- High sense of responsibility and quality
- Strong communication skills as well as service orientation
- Teamwork and social skills
- Good knowledge of German or English
- A responsible position with a sustainable and successful developer
- A dedicated team of young talents and highly experienced colleagues
- Quick decision-making process and space for the implementation of your own ideas
- Unique expertise in the development and marketing of cross platform games
The challenge of working in a dynamic and successful company interests you? Then use this chance and send your complete application including salary expectations in a PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate information, where our job advertisement caught your interest.
Tina Mondry • Assistant to managing director
Friedensallee 290 • 22763 Hamburg
+49 40 357 3001 90