Studio Web Developer (f/m)
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft is present in 28 countries and has sales in 55 countries around the globe. It is committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to consumers. In our German offices in Düsseldorf and Mainz, we are working on brands like “Assassin’s Creed”, “The Settlers” and “Anno”.
In order to continue delivering highly qualitative and innovative game plays we are looking for a
Studio Web Developer (f/m)
This position will be located at Ubisoft Blue Byte, Düsseldorf (Germany).
The Studio Web Developer is responsible for the development, enhancement, maintenance, and support of all online-based tools used for studio communications.
- Enhance and provide support for existing web frameworks and products used for studio communications
- Collaborate with Managers Internal & External Communications on ideas and suggestions of enhancements
- Develop new web-based software solutions for our studio communication needs in multiple browsers
- Coordinate with technical departments within the Ubisoft group
- Minimum 3 years proven professional experience as a web developer
- “Hands-on” style mentality paired with excellent problem-solving skills and a knack for pragmatic solutions
- Experience working with AngularJS, JQuery, PHP
- 1 year minimum experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL
- Experience working with version control systems like Subversion/CVS/Perforce
- CMS experience / experience working with custom CMS
- Knowledge of online collaboration tools (Confluence, Sharepoint)
- Good ability to familiarize yourself with unknown code in order to analyze and improve it
- Excellent teamwork abilities
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Self-organized and structured working attitude
- General understanding of web hosting systems/network infrastructure
- Keep up to date in current web development trends and opportunities
- An eye for visual design, aesthetics and simple good looks & feel
- Some experience with UX and usability
- SEO experience
- Flexible work hours
- External trainings, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other project teams
- Fresh fruits, special conditions for gym membership, support for child care
- Subventioned lunch meals, possibility to lent bikes for free or lease your own bike!
- Working in an innovative and international company
We offer a highly interesting challenge as a team player including the possibility to show personal initiative and to work in an innovative and international company.
If you have fun working in the Game industry, please apply via our career portal (APPLY TO JOBS-BUTTON)
Applications should include the earliest starting date and your salary expectation.
For further information please check www.bluebyte.de and www.ubisoft.com.
Blue Byte GmbH