Junior Narrative Designer (f/m)
YAGER is currently seeking a talented and driven Narrative Designer to help us develop the IP of our AAA F2P project Dreadnought. Join us in determining the direction of the Dreadnought universe and helping to shape an immersive, emergent world. We’re looking for a writer who loves the idea of developing a deep and complex world conveyed through an ever-evolving game, working closely together in interdisciplinary teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Act as a champion of the narrative framework of the game for world-building, in order to add value to the game, give depth of meaning to the player’s game interaction and experience, to support the project needs/game KPIs.
- Designing and documenting interactive narrative systems to facilitate story delivery to player.
- Act as a point of information for the team for the Dreadnought narrative.
- Improving and bug-fixing ingame text and VO content.
- Assisting preparation for VO recording sessions.
- Refining existing narrative design and world building documents such as region and faction briefs, character bios to fit the narrative framework.
- Reviewing existing world building documents to build a glossary.
- Constantly increasing understanding of how Dreadnought’s features can be used to convey a rich universe and narrative experience.
- Become acquainted with workflows, pipelines and tools used on for narrative design.
- 1+ years experience as Narrative Designer
- Native English speaker with a love of Sci-Fi
- Ability to take and apply direction and work well in a team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Passionate about videogames
- Experience with the Unreal Engine
- Full-time and on-site
- Status: employment
- Start: as soon as possible or other date
Join our Team!
If this sounds like you, and you love to work in a creative environment with people passionate about their work, please send us your application using our online form.