Internship QA-Tester (m/f)
Full-time interns (m/f) for at least six months.
Your role @ Travian Games:
You test our game TRAVIAN by checking the functionality of our game features, using manual and automated QA-methods. You will analyze and record the bugs in our organizational wiki. You will be involved in our development team and thus will contribute significantly to the advancement of our products’ gaming experience.
A QA-internship is the ideal basis for future positions in the games industry. You will learn a lot about quality standards and quality assurance as well as play a part in our technically challenging projects.
- Experience and personal interest in browser games, MMO’s and social platforms
- High affinity towards the internet, basic understanding of the different web technologies
- Ability to work independently, high analytical skills
- Sound knowledge of MS Office
- Very good command of English
Why Travian Games?
- Flexible working time
- Responsible tasks in a creative and exciting industry
- Team-oriented, open-minded working environment with dynamic and international colleagues
- Free fruits and coffee
- Regular get-together
- Global games oriented towards long-lasting gaming fun
- Munich is a modern, cosmopolitan city and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application including resume, references, your salary expectations and your earliest possible start date. Please submit your application files via our homepage:
Travian Games GmbH