Game Designer (f/m)
We are currently seeking a talented and experienced Game Designer for our AAA F2P project Dreadnought. Join us in shaping the direction of the project as a driving force in Game Design and push the boundaries to deliver a unique user experience. We’re looking for people who love the idea of working together in interdisciplinary teams and a fast-paced and professional environment.
- Design and prototype core gameplay systems
- Implement and balance gameplay features from initial design to final polish
- Create and maintain internal design documentation, including feature specifications and implementation guides
- Collaborate with the team to ensure the implementation of systems into actual gameplay and maintain overall balance between multiple gameplay systems
- Iterate, balance and tune gameplay features based on ideas and feedback from team, QA and play testing during the whole production
- 3+ years of industry experience within AAA, ideally in a systems design capacity
- Experience balancing complex gameplay systems
- Ability to deliver under deadlines and time constraints
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Avid gamer with knowledge and understanding of various games and game types
- Passionate about videogames
- Experience with free to play title development
- MOBA or RPG experience is a plus
- Previous experience with Unreal
- Experience with Scrum and Kanban production methods
- Full-time and on-site
- Status: employment
- Start: as soon as possible
Join our Team!
If this sounds like you, and you love to work in a creative environment with people passionate about their work, please send us your application using our online form.