HR Operations Manager
We love HR – do you? As HR Operations Manager within our HR Operations team you will be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries from our employees.
- Independently handling of all tasks related to personnel administration during the full employee lifecycle from onboarding to offboarding
- Preparation of labour contracts, contractual changes, additional agreements as well as reference letters and taking care of employee files
- Guide international employees through the necessary steps of relocation and visa procedures
- Ensuring the HR database in all relevant HR tools is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation (e.g. SuccessFactors / SAP)
- Being a trusted advisor in terms of German Employment and Social Security Law for employees
- Acting as interface for the monthly payroll administration
- The perfect base is a completed commercial training or university degree and/or a continuing training in personnel administration, e.g. Personalfachkaufrau/-mann (IHK)
- On top of this theoretical base, you bring at least 2 years of professional experience in a comparable position
- You already gained experience in general payroll administration, or at least preparatory procedures
- Knowledge regarding all necessary steps of relocation and visa procedures when hiring international employees is desirable
- You provide absolute reliability, diligence, and discretion and feel comfortable with all MS Office applications
- You enjoy working independently and efficiently in a highly quality oriented, trustful team environment
- Passion about working with and learning from individuals from various countries/cultures
- Customer-oriented way of working as well as strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Finally, excellent German and English language skills are a must
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as HR Operations Manager with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form at innogames.com. Your contact person for this job offer is Silja Bernecker.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 150 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in Hamburg and Düsseldorf. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.