Senior Online Marketing Manager - Facebook Advertising
As a Senior Online Marketing Manager – Facebook Advertising you will be a part of our performance marketing team. You will play a key role in the development and supervision of our social network campaigns and be responsible for the set-up and development of suitable analytic reportings.
- Develop and supervise existing and new user acquisition campaigns on Social Networks (Facebook, Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitter)
- Set-up and monitor campaigns on CPM, CPC and CPA base for desktop and mobile
- Conception, Creation and Optimization (CTR & CVR) of the campaigns, with a view to eCPA and CLTV
- Planning and Optimization of the creatives (banner and video ads)
- Set-up and development of suitable analytic tools and reportings
- Budget-, Game- and Country- responsibilities
- Planning and implementation of strategic projects
- Completed university degree (business studies, marketing) or a similar qualification
- 3+ years of professional experience in Facebook Marketing or in general Performance Marketing
- Good knowledge within the field of social media marketing with the ability to perceive trends
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills, as well as a structured way of working
- You take personal initiative and are an imaginative and strategic thinker
- Fluent in English
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more.
Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Senior Online Marketing Manager with us? Then we look forward to receive your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date through our online application form at innogames.com. Your contact person for this job offer is Katrin Hugo.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 150 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in Hamburg and Düsseldorf. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.