Employee for In-Game Copywriting (M/F)
Since the publication of its MMOGs „Lords & Knights“, „Crazy Tribes“ and „Celtic Tribes“, XYRALITY has grown to one of the most successful and fastest growing mobile games studios in Europe. More than 60 dedicated employees work on the further development of our game portfolio until today.
In order to support our team for our new mobile strategy game "Battle Hordes" (http://battle-hordes.com), we are currently looking for an employee (also possible as freelancer contract) for the in-game copywriting for 2 months (m / w).
- Creation of attractive texts for our mobile strategy games
- Revision and adaptation of existing texts
- Close cooperation with the entire game development
Required skills & experience:
- Very strong grammar and spelling skills
- Very good knowledge of German or English, spoken and written, additional language is an advantage
- Gaming experience and / or passion for strategy games
- Stylistic confidence in language and very good ability to express yourself
- Good understanding of digital applications and affinity for online language
- Degree in the field of communication, journalism or comparable education
- Ideally, first experience in the field of game localization
- A responsible position with a sustainable and successful developer
- A dedicated team of young talents and highly experienced colleagues
- Quick decision-making process and space for the implementation of your own ideas
- Unique expertise in the development and marketing of cross platform games
The challenge of working in a dynamic and successful company interests you? Then use this chance and send your complete application including salary expectations in a PDF file to email@example.com. We appreciate information, where our job advertisement caught your interest.
Tina Mondry • Assistant to managing director
Friedensallee 290 • 22763 Hamburg