Internship Quality Assurance (M/W)
Since the publication of its MMOGs “Lords & Knights”, “Crazy Tribes” and “Celtic Tribes”, XYRALITY has grown to one of the most successful mobile games studios in Europe. More than 60 dedicated employees work on the further development of our game portfolio to this day.
We are currently looking for an intern Quality Assurance (m/w) for a minimum of 3 months.
- Quality control: Analyzing, reproducing, documenting and evaluating of Software defects, web and mobile applications
- Creation of bug reports and maintenance of our bug database
- Creation of new test cases and scenarios based on design specifications
- Independent implementation of our automated functional and integration tests
- Manual testing of iOS, Android and desktop browser applications
- Work closely with the Game Development Department
- Ideally, experience with project management tools (e.g. JIRA)
- Ideally, experience in manual game testing and in test automation
- A passion for mobile and online games, especially strategy games
- Quality-conscious and motivated to improve our games using creativity and analytical thinking
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written in English
- Enjoys working in a team
- A challenging and promoting working atmosphere
- Team-oriented working process, visibly incorporating the results of your work
- Unique expertise in the development of cross platform games
More information on how we work: http://xyrality.com/home/how_we_work/
If you are interested in this unique opportunity, please send your complete application with salary expectations and your cv as a PDF file to email@example.com. We would also appreciate information, where our job advertisement caught your attention.
Tina Mondry • Human Resources
Friedensallee 290 • 22763 Hamburg