Product Marketing Manager - EU Markets
GREE Germany GmbH is a subsidiary of the GREE International Entertainment, Inc. with headquarter in Berlin. GREE International Entertainment, Inc. (“GREE”) is a global leader in building top-quality, high engagement free-to-play mobile games.
GREE Germany is focusing its business on the European market to bring to its users the best mobile social gaming experiences and service.
We are a small team with a startup mindset meaning there is plenty of room for taking initiative.
To strengthen our Marketing team we are looking for a Product Marketing Manager - EU Markets to support our global marketing efforts from within Europe.
This job will take a global lead role in community and digital marketing efforts while also operating in partnership with the rest of the GREE Marketing team to support all marketing efforts for GREE’s portfolio of mobile games. This position reports into the VP, Product Marketing in San Francisco and is based in Berlin.
In this role you will be the primary individual responsible for driving our product business and consumer experiences in Europe. Responsibilities include:
- Community management strategy and execution for the full GREE portfolio.
- Leadership of the Berlin based marketing team (two direct reports).
- Collaborate with LiveOps, marketing and business intelligence teams to drive acquisition and retention of users for new and current games.
- Be a key source of cultural and competitive marketplace dynamics, influencing product and marketing plans to effectively succeed in Europe.
- Lead CRM efforts including e-mail and in-game messaging from strategy to execution using multiple 3rd party toolsets to achieve positive ROI.
- Manage creative and craft messaging for community, CRM and LiveOps events.
- Work with the localization department on creation and continuous improvement of the marketing and user acquisition creatives.
- Direct social listening efforts to ensure timely visibility of community sentiment and guide outbound messaging.
- Develop and maintain project plans and shared calendars for owned projects.
- Identifying priority customer support needs and triaging response.
- Provide formal reporting and actionable insights to product and LiveOps teams.
- Monitor, analyze and report out on key local initiatives and competitive landscape in Europe.
- Sourcing and management of agencies/vendors for ad hoc projects e.g. creative, CRM, etc.
- Align with SF based marketing on strategies, insights and planned tests then work closely with research, and analytics teams on continuous reporting initiatives to better inform decisions and priorities.
- Self motivated with a bias towards action and an ability to work efficiently with limited direct management.
- Passion for video games, mobile gaming and the business of marketing.
- A positive attitude that motivates those around them.
- Experience working in a multinational organization.
- Skill at managing direct reports for positive engagement and career growth.
- An analytical approach with proven experience in exporting, interpreting and presenting data to key stakeholders and senior mgmt.
- Outstanding follow-through, time management, and project management skills to deliver results.
- Proven success delivering business results that demonstrates both hands-on management and leadership skills.Able to lead a local team in a way that keeps everyone engaged
- Inquisitive person who wants to understand why things do or don’t work and continually experiments to drive improvement.
- Demonstrated expertise in acquisition, loyalty/retention strategies, with in-depth knowledge of mobile platforms.
- Flexible working across functions to move projects forward without direct authority.
- Comfort with data driven analysis and experience with analytics tools.
- Team player who can build strong relationships in Berlin and globally within GREE.
- Five years of relevant marketing experience in gaming or entertainment. Prefer hands on experience in digital launches (ideally mobile gaming).
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic environment that values comfort with ambiguity and ability to find creative solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to travel frequently (within EU and to US).
What we offer you:
- Opportunity for leadership of business critical projects
- The support of a global team with a passion to learn
- The opportunity to learn and develop within a fast-paced international setup
- Fun projects and relaxed working environment
- A modern office in the heart of Berlin close to Potsdamer Platz
If this sounds like you, then get in touch with us. Please send your application through Jobvite:
We'd love to hear from you!
Leipziger Straße 125
+ 49 (0) 151 275 505 74