INTERN (M/F) GAME DESIGN football manager
Since the publication of its MMOGs „Lords & Knights“, „Crazy Tribes“ and „Celtic Tribes“, XYRALITY has grown to one of the most successful mobile games studios in Europe. More than 60 dedicated employees work on the further development of our game portfolio until today.
We are currently looking for an intern Game Design (m/f) to join our talented and motivated team for at least three months.
- Creation of appealing game content and game mechanics (football manager)
- Preparation of Excel documents and balance game elements with those
- Quality control: Analyzing, reproducing, documenting and evaluating of software defects
- Creation of bug reports
- Optimization and creation of game mechanics for the user retention and monetization
- Competitive analysis and presentation of feature proposals
- Close collaboration and consultation with the whole game development team
- Experience with (mobile) football managers / sport managers
- Mathematical understanding of game mechanics and their relations
- Studies ideally in game design or (media) computer science courses
- Competent handling of presentation and spreadsheet programs (Excel, Powerpoint etc.)
- Good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written
- A challenging, yet promoting working atmosphere
- Responsible tasks
- A team-oriented working process, visibly incorporating the results of your work
- Close cooperation with our Game Design Director who will support you in your professional and personal development
- Unique expertise in the development of cross platform games
If you are interested in this unique opportunity, please send your complete application including salary expectations and 1-2 game design documents in a PDF file to email@example.com. We would appreciate information, where our job advertisement caught your attention.