iOS DEVELOPER (M/F)
Since the publication of its MMOGs „Lords & Knights“, „Crazy Tribes“ and „Celtic Tribes“, XYRALITY has grown to one of the most successful mobile games studios in Europe. More than 60 dedicated employees work on the further development of our game portfolio until today.
We are currently looking for an iOS Developer (m/f) to join our talented and motivated team.
- Conception and development of mobile games for iOS
- Further development and optimization of existing apps
- Cooperation with our user interface designers in the creation of mobile interfaces
- Analysis and object-oriented design with respect to our other platforms (eg. Android, Browser)
- Ensuring the state of the art quality of both internally and externally developed games
- Close Cooperation with a creative team of marketing experts, developers, quality assurance engineers and graphic designers
Required skills & experience:
- Ideally, degree in (media) computer science or comparable education
- Experience in programming of Cocoa Touch applications in Objective-C and/or Swift and knowledge of the related APIs (Cocoa Touch, Cocoa, UIKit, CoreFoundation, CoreGraphics, etc)
- Experience with development and debugging tools, such as Xcode and Git
- Ideally, initial knowledge about performance analysis and tuning
- Ideally, initial experiences with game engines
- Strong object oriented design and analysis skills
- Passion for writing simple, elegant software that is easy and fun to use
- Good knowledge of German or English
- A challenging, yet promoting working atmosphere
- Very good development opportunities
- Responsible tasks, fast decision-making process and space for the implementation of your own ideas
- A team-oriented working process, visibly incorporating the results of your work
- Unique expertise in the development of cross platform games
If you are interested in this unique opportunity, please send your complete application including salary expectations and 1-2 sample codes in a PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would appreciate information, where our job advertisement caught your attention.