Performance Marketing Manager - TV & Digital Video
In this role as Performance Marketing Manager – TV & Digital Video you are in charge of the development and supervision of our Video & TV campaigns as well as the identification, implementation, testing and scaling of new marketing campaigns with potential for future growth.
- Management of performance driven international TV & Video campaigns including conversion optimization, tracking and evaluation of marketing campaigns
- Develop, analyze and optimize TV & Video strategies for both online and mobile games
- Definition of strategy, roadmap and ressource planning for innovative solutions within the video and TV universe
- Interface for external and internal partners (Agencies, Channels, Products…)
- International market research of media landscape for future growth
- Reporting and monitoring of campaigns to ensure performance goals and revenue objectives are met
- 2+ years working experience in a similar position with focus on KPI-driven marketing
- A degree in business administration, economics, etc.
- Very strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as creativity.
- Strong interest in the media landscape
- Definite qualities as a team player, as well as strong communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a structured way
- Fluent in English
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Performance Marketing Manager - TV & Digital Video. Then we look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date through our online application form at innogames.com. Your contact person for this job offer is Katrin Hugo.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 150 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in Hamburg and Düsseldorf. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.