Senior Unity 3D Developer (f/m)
Senior Unity 3D Developer (m/w)
At Fluffy Fairy Games you will... take ownership of everything you do. Be in an unique environment, a true no-bullshit meritocracy where your skills and efforts really make a difference. Build fast and ship faster. Try hard and learn harder. Grow with every problem encountered. Be paid at industry level. Have access to management all the time.
And you will not... get your game killed in an intransparent gate process. Wait a week for a management decision. Compromise on a viable idea because of somebody else’s gut feelings. Be surrounded by interns who shoulder much of the actual work without real pay or a chance to land a job. Watch the lead engineer fiddle about for days in search of a perfect solution if a solid hack would have solved the problem. Et cetera. You get the picture.
- Develop mobile games based on C# and Unity3D
- Engineer new gameplay components and implement new features
- Optimize game elements by incorporating player feedback
- Develop tools to support and automate the development process (e.g. Unity plug-ins)
- Collaborate with different roles (e.g. artist, game designer, backend)
- Develop tools and automation for improving developer productivity and efficiency
- Assume responsibility for sub-projects and your team members and lead by example
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the team members and continuously mentor them
- Live a culture of sharing knowledge, best practices and standards
- Advanced experience in game development with Unity3D for iOS and Android
- Excellent programming skills in C# or a related language
- Familiarity with reactive programming is an advantage
- Passion for developing highly scalable and maintainable software systems
- Hands-on knowledge of Git (or similar revision control systems)
- Ability to lead and coach a developer team
Join our team in Karlsruhe & continue your career with us in Berlin starting January 2018. We offer free fruits & snacks, a lot of Club Mate and coffee!
Please send your full application (CV, cover letter, work sample, certificates) to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org