SceneKit DEVELOPER (M/W)
Since the publication of its MMOGs „Lords & Knights“, „Crazy Tribes“ and „Celtic Tribes“, XYRALITY has become one oft the most successful and fastest growing mobile games studios in Europe. Over 60 dedicated employees work on the further development of our game portfolio to this day.
We are currently looking for a full-time SceneKit Developer (m/f) to join our talented and motivated team.
- Development and conception of gameplay components
- Implementation of 3D & gameplay features in SceneKit and Swift
- Cooperation with the project team (design, marketing, art)
- Completion of a technical university degree (e.g. computer science) or equivalent qualification (e.g. IT specialist for application development)
- Good knowledge of OpenGL and GLSL
- Experience in working with a 3D engine
- Knowledge in the development of mobile applications
- Ideally, knowledge of XCode and SceneKit
- Results-oriented working method and commitment
- Good knowledge of German or English
- A responsible position at a consistently successful mobile development company
- A dedicated team of young talents as well as highly experienced colleagues
- Responsible tasks, fast decision-making process and space for the implementation of your own ideas
- A team-oriented working process, which visibly incorporates the results of your work
- Unique expertise in the development and marketing of cross platform games
If you are interested in this unique opportunity, please send your complete application with salary expectations and your portfolio in a PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would appreciate information, where our job advertisement caught your attention.