Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and soon Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, “For Honor", "Skull & Bones", “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.
To develop and support the Skull & Bones project, Ubisoft Blue Byte is looking for an
This position will be located at Ubisoft Blue Byte, Mainz (Germany)
- Work and improve existing 3D engines
- Maintain existing engines, tools and other components
- Research new rendering techniques
- Experienced in PC programming (at least one released title)
- Many years of experience in programming 3D using current rendering APIs (e.g. DX, OpenGL or equivalent)
- Strong skills in C and C++
- Proven track record of work in current rendering APIs (e.g. DX, OpenGL or equivalent) and algorithms
- Advanced level of mathematics with emphasis in 3D math
- Team player, very good in communication
- English communication skills
- Experienced in Linux or Mac programming
- German communication skills
- Flexible work hours
- External training, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other project teams
- Fresh fruits, special conditions for gym membership, support for child care
- Possibility to rent bikes for free or lease your own bike!
- Working in an innovative and international company
We offer a highly interesting challenge for a team player including the possibility to show personal initiative. If you are passionate about games and wish to become part of an innovative and diverse game development studio, please apply via our career portal.
Applications should include the earliest starting date and your salary expectation.
For further information please check www.bluebyte.de and www.ubisoft.com.
Blue Byte GmbH