Team Lead Unity/ C# - Game Development
As Team Lead Unity/ C# - Game Development you play a key role in the development of one of our new mobile gaming titles. Together with your agile, highly qualified and cross-functional Unity3D/ C# and Java development team, you are responsible for creating a game that will be played by millions of players.
Your technical and architectural expertise combined with your leadership experience will be crucial to our game’s success. Your mission is to
- Establish and lead a team of highly qualified game developers
- Exchange and align with your product manager to define the technical roadmap
- Closely collaborate with Game Designers, Artists and Quality Assurance
- Maintain high standards of software quality together with your team
- Ensure continuous optimisation of game performance in close collaboration with our operations team
- Coordinate and encourage the further personal development of your developers through training, workshops and other activities
- Foster a culture of sharing knowledge, best practices and standards
- You have completed a Computer Sciences, Business Information Systems degree or can provide a comparable relevant professional experience
- You have several years’ experience in building and leading agile development teams, ideally in the gaming industry
- You take on a high level of responsibility and are able to make good leadership decisions based on an excellent understanding of business requirements
- You know the advantages and disadvantages of various architectures and have experience implementing them
- You have profound knowledge of 3D engines (e.g. Unreal or Unity3D) and you know how to analyse and optimise CPU and GPU performance
- You have extensive experience in native and cross-platform software development
- You have excellent communication skills and are willing to embrace our company culture and values
- You have excellent English language skills
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Team Lead in our new mobile game. Then we look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date through our online application form at innogames.com. Your contact person for this job offer is Katrin Hugo.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 150 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in Hamburg and Düsseldorf. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.