Performance Marketing Analyst
As a Performance Marketing Analyst, you will play a key role in generating actionable insights from a complex data landscape. You will be responsible for monitoring and analyzing marketing campaigns across various channels and will help elevate our marketing activities as a whole.
- Define, maintain and enhance regular reports
- Continuously monitor and analyze our international campaign activities in Performance Marketing
- Advise the Marketing Department by identifying risks, potentials and trends of campaign performances as well as propose a recommended course of action
- Create forecast models and business cases for risk assessment and budget planning
- Translate complex parameters into comprehensible presentations and lectures
- Generate visually compelling abstracts of large quantities of data
- Evaluate country-specific marketing campaigns and KPI trends
- Continuously evolve our marketing reporting by defining relevant KPIs and a compelling visual format of the complex campaign structure
- You have a university degree with a focus on mathematics, empirical research or statistics
- You are comfortable with handling large quantities of data, especially in Microsoft Excel, a bonus would be knowledge in query languages (SQL) as well as statistical analysis and their application in R or SPSS
- At least 1 year professional experience in online or performance marketing
- A good overview of the Media landscape
- Great team player with a high degree of motivation and commitment
- Very good English language skills, both spoken and written
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more.
Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Performance Marketing Analyst with us? Then we look forward to receive your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date through our online application form at innogames.com. Your contact person for this job offer is Katrin Hugo.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 150 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in Hamburg and Düsseldorf. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.