Marketing Artist (m/f)
Your role @ Travian Games:
- You will be the first port of call for all requests by the marketing teams for the preparation of bespoke marketing graphics for our various campaigns.
- Your line manager will be the Art Director but on a daily basis your ‘clients’ will be the brand and CRM teams to supply the entire family of Travian Games titles with key art, banners, and other non in-game art assets.
- You will interpret and resolve brand and marketing briefs into concrete and defined layouts for review and approval by the game centers.
- You will manage your clients’ expectations and resolve conflicting requirements from multiple stakeholders.
- You will account time spent on jobs associated with different cost centers for the purposes of internal resource monitoring.
- You will label and organize your Photoshop layers, so that your PSD files are easily worked upon by other artists without any formal handover.
- You have exceptional flexibility in your art and you can adapt to many different styles of artwork – replicating them precisely. A critical observational eye is paramount.
- You have experience of working for print and are aware of how to prepare artwork for commercial printers.
- You are able to work in both 2D and 3D comfortably and create on-brand artwork from scratch or with existing in-game art assets or concept work.
- You are diplomatic and customer-oriented. Experience as a freelance artist is a bonus.
- You are self-motivated and you work independently.
- You have good command of the English language (spoken and written), German is a plus.
Why Travian Games?
- Flexible working time
- Responsible tasks in a creative and exciting industry
- Team-oriented, open-minded working environment with dynamic and international colleagues
- Free fruits and coffee
- Regular get-together
- Global games oriented towards long-lasting gaming fun
- Munich is a modern, cosmopolitan city and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application including resume, references, your salary expectations and your earliest possible start date. Please submit your application files via our homepage:
Travian Games GmbH