Community Manager (m/f) Turkey
GAMEVIL COM2US Europe GmbH handles localization, community management and marketing for mobile games like Summoners War, Soccer Spirits, Dragon Blaze and War of Crown across Europe and the Middle East. Our team of 25+ people in Berlin works closely with the international GAMEVIL and COM2US offices in Korea, U.S.A., China, Japan and several South East Asian countries.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our Community Management department. This is a full-time position in Berlin, Germany, and is available immediately.
- Responding to inquiries and assisting users with resolving issues through email and social channels, as well as through the GAMEVIL and COM2US support tools will be a key element of this role
- Translate game updates, community posts and other texts from English to Turkish
- Work closely with game development and producers in USA and Korea to ensure quality service provided to users
- Manage and run events for social channels such as Facebook and Twitter
- Gather and analyze community feedback and various aspects of event results
- Work together with EU marketing team to plan and execute community events and other local initiatives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Turkish (native level preferred)
- Attention to detail, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, research and find suitable answers on various topics
- Understanding of cultural and ethical issues for Turkish and English language
- Familiarity with various online/mobile game genres such as role-playing, FPS/Action and sports
- Experience in game industry as a game master, community manager or contributor to various media
- Additional language skills are a big plus (especially Korean, Russian, German, French, Spanish or Portuguese)
- Experience with streaming video through Youtube/Twitch
- Experience with professional translation tools such as MemoQ
• University degree or professional degree preferred
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume with email title “CSCOM Turkey” to firstname.lastname@example.org.