Marketing & Communications Manager EU (m/f)
GAMEVIL COM2US Europe GmbH handles localization, community management and marketing for mobile games like Summoners War, Soccer Spirits, Dragon Blaze and War of Crown across Europe, Russia and the Middle East. Our team of 25+ people in Berlin works closely with the international GAMEVIL and COM2US offices in Korea, U.S.A., China, Japan and South East Asia.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our Marketing team. This is a full-time position in Berlin, Germany, and is available immediately.
- Report to the Head of Marketing and support all marketing and communications initiatives for GAMEVIL and COM2US across Europe, Russia and the Middle East
- Research, establish and manage content marketing partnerships with key local media and influencers
- Identify new market trends, business opportunities and key relationships to be developed
- Identify and execute opportunities for local offline events across Europe
- Manage projects with international PR agencies, media buying partners and other service providers
- Work closely with the European Community Management team in Berlin, as well as with international teams in the U.S.A. and Korea
- Forecast and report results of all projects to comply with internal performance benchmark requirements
- Relevant university education or comparable work experience in mobile game, video game marketing or entertainment product marketing/PR
- At least two years of professional experience in marketing or communication
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English; other languages (especially German, French, Russian or Korean) a big plus
- Familiar with all relevant Social Media channels, understanding of (gaming) influencer landscape on a European level
- A natural passion for games, apps, interactive entertainment and a strong knowledge of relevant industry technologies
- Familiarity with various online/mobile game genres such as role-playing, FPS/Action and sports, understanding of F2P basics
- Great attention to detail and project management skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage a multitude of projects
- demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Proven track record of successful negotiation at management level, marketing project management and working with different groups to achieve goals
• University degree or professional degree preferred
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume with email title “Marketing & Communications Manager EU” to email@example.com.