(Junior) Performance Marketing Manager - RTA
As (Junior) Performance Marketing Manager – RTA you are part of the team in charge of managing and developing campaigns in our Demand Side Platforms. You will play a key role in the identification of new target audiences, setup, reporting and optimization of Desktop and Mobile campaigns.
- Management, analysis and optimization of international RTA campaigns in the mobile and browser environment
- Management of User Acquisition and Retargeting campaigns based on extensive targeting data
- Monitoring the evolution of relevant RTA technologies to open up and develop new online marketing channels and potential for optimization – including propositions for recommended courses of action
- Develop your own marketing strategies and methods for optimization
- Very good degree in either Business Administration, Economics, Information Systems or similar
- First professional experience in Performance Marketing, ideally in an RTA setting
- A good overview of the Media landscape
- Very good analytical skills
- Experience in working with Excel
- Independent and result driven working style
- Very good English language skills
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more.
Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a (Junior) Performance Marketing Manager - RTA with us? Then we look forward to receive your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date through our online application form at innogames.com. Your contact person for this job offer is Katrin Hugo.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 150 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in Hamburg and Düsseldorf. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.