QA Tester (f/m)
At Fluffy Fairy Games you will... take ownership of everything you do. Be in an unique environment, a true no-bullshit meritocracy where your skills and efforts really make a difference. Build fast and ship faster. Try hard and learn harder. Grow with every problem encountered. Be paid at industry level. Have access to management all the time.
And you will not... get your game killed in an intransparent gate process. Wait a week for a management decision. Compromise on a viable idea because of somebody else’s gut feelings. Be surrounded by interns who shoulder much of the actual work without real pay or a chance to land a job. Watch the lead engineer fiddle about for days in search of a perfect solution if a solid hack would have solved the problem. Et cetera. You get the picture.
- Ensure the best possible gameplay experience for our 6 million players all over the world
- Testing of the latest dev-versions with the help of test plans
- Analyze and summarize functioning and non-functioning aspects of the game
- Write detailed bug reports and work closely with Community Management and IT
- Contribute possible solutions to the discovered bugs
- Passion for games, especially mobile games
- Detail-oriented and well-structured work approach
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Good knowledge of the English language (written and spoken), German is a plus
- Additional knowledge in the field of programming and/or Atlassian JIRA is a plus
Join our team in Karlsruhe & continue your career with us in Berlin starting January 2018. We offer free fruits & snacks, a lot of Club Mate and coffee!
Please send your full application (CV, cover letter, work sample, certificates) to Sophie at email@example.com