Junior UI Designer (f/m)
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and soon Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, “For Honor", "Skull & Bones", “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.
In order to continue delivering highly qualitative and innovative game plays we are looking for a
Junior UI Designer (f/m)
This position will be located atUbisoft Blue Byte, Mainz (Germany).
- Develop interface solutions from conception to sign off
- Design appealing and modern layouts with a clear information hierarchy
- Translate gameplay concepts into functional UI designs
- Implement UI designs using the in-house UI toolset
- Collaborate with game design and programming during implementation
- Good Graphic Design skills (layout, design, typography)
- Understanding of UX principles and interaction design
- Solid Working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Good communication skills
- Ability and desire to work as a team player
- Attitude to learn, explore, and participate
- Comfortable with a fast-paced ever changing environment
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Understanding of motion design and 2D animation
- Basic Illustration skills
- Experience in prototyping
- Experience in game editors / middleware such as Scaleform / Unity3D or Frostbite.
- Previous game production experience (Indie game development or university projects)
- Passion for making and playing games
- Examples modern layouts and screen design
- Examples of style variety
- Flexible work hours
- External trainings, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other project teams. Training in internal tools, processes and workflows.
- Fresh fruits, special conditions for gym membership, support for child care
- Possibility to lend bikes for free or lease your own bike!
- Working in an innovative and international company
If you have fun working in the Game industry, please apply via our career portal (APPLY TO JOBS-BUTTON)
Applications should include the earliest starting date and your salary expectation.
Blue Byte GmbH