Concept Artist / Marketing Artist (m/f)
- for all of our game projects -
Your role @ Travian Games:
- You create a wide range of compelling and enticing key and concept art for all Travian projects, including “Crowfall”, “Shroud of the Avatar” and our upcoming game projects.
- You create different moods and feelings within your art, which are supporting and reinforcing the positioning and messages of our games.
- You work directly with the marketing team to raise the visual quality of our campaigns and actions across all media to the next level.
- You interpret and resolve brand and marketing briefs into concrete and defined layouts for review and approval by the game centers.
- You have exceptional flexibility in your art and you can adapt to many different styles of artwork – replicating them precisely. A critical observational eye is paramount.
- You have experience of working for print and are aware of how to prepare artwork for commercial printers.
- You are able to produce clean and non-destructive PSD files which maximise the amount of future manipulation to changing brand-requirements, either from 2D or 3D sources. A strong foundation in the popular 3D applications is a big bonus.
- You are self-motivated, you work independently and well structured.
- You have good command of the English language (spoken and written), German is a plus.
Why Travian Games?
- Flexible working time
- Responsible tasks in a creative and exciting industry
- Team-oriented, open-minded working environment with dynamic and international colleagues
- Free fruits and coffee
- Regular get-together
- Global games oriented towards long-lasting gaming fun
- Munich is a modern, cosmopolitan city and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application including resume, references, your salary expectations and your earliest possible start date. Please submit your application files via our homepage:
Travian Games GmbH