Intern / Working Student Payment (m/f)
Do you play games with a passion and have an interest in taking a look behind the scenes? We're looking for an intern / working student to aid our Payment team, to start as soon as possible.
Tasks to inspire:
- support in the planning and implementation of measures for process standardisation
- composition of the service description for the Payment team
- collaboration in a project for the optimisation of Payment reporting
- collaboration in the creation of processes and cycles across the entire spectrum of Payment management
- documentation and visualisation of processes and cycles
- collaboration in the construction and expansion of a knowledge management tool
- collaboration in further projects and special duties
Qualifications to convince:
- business management, engineering or comparable studies
- independent and structured way of working as well as a pronounced ability to work in a team
- process-oriented way of thinking
- sound knowledge of MS Office and MS Visio
- ability to grasp complex coherences
- confident communicative abilities in German and English (both written and spoken)
A company to connect:
- the informality of a start-up combined with 10 years’ experience in the industry
- a working atmosphere which encourages you to contribute ideas
- free fruit and drinks – every day!
- a relaxed and mutually respectful environment
With more than 20 titles and over 450 million registered players, Gameforge is the leading provider of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games (MMOs) in the western hemisphere. Headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany, the group offers its online games in more than 75 countries. The portfolio encompasses numerous well-known game industry brands, including client-based titles such as prized role-playing game AION Free-to-Play and TERA as well as Europe’s most successful MMO, Metin2. In future, competitive RTS Dropzone and action-laden Anime MMORPG SoulWorker will add to the collection. Popular browser-based games such as OGame and Ikariam complete their offering.
+49 721 354 808 244