Game Designer (f/m)
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and soon Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, “For Honor", "Skull & Bones", “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.
In order to continue delivering highly qualitative and innovative game plays we are looking for an
Game Designer (f/m)
This position will be located at Ubisoft Blue Byte, Mainz (Germany)
- Prototype and iterate on core game mechanics to make the product’s vision come true
- Balance and adjust gameplay experiences to ensure the game’s critical and commercial success
- Conceptualize, create and maintain detailed game design documentation throughout the project cycle
- Close collaboration with other departments
- Implement game content using in house engine tools, and basic scripting
- Several years of working experience as Game Designer in the Games Industry
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Ability to stay creative and efficient within given requirements
- Ability to work self-directed and adapt easily to change
- Advanced knowledge of MS-Office
- Fluent English language skills
- Experience in team leading positions is an advantage
- Flexible work hours
- External training, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other project teams
- Fresh fruits, special conditions for gym membership, support for child care
- Possibility to rent bikes for free or lease your own bike!
- Working in an innovative and international company
We offer a highly interesting challenge for a team player including the possibility to show personal initiative. If you are passionate about games and wish to become part of an innovative and diverse game development studio, please apply via our career portal.
Applications should include the earliest starting date and your salary expectation.
For further information please check www.bluebyte.de and www.ubisoft.com.
Blue Byte GmbH