Game Director for Travian Kingdoms (m/f)
We want to enable teams to achieve exceptional quality and meaningful gaming experiences that provide entertainment for millions of players worldwide. As the Game Director, you will play a central role in this mission as you will coordinate your team while working towards this mission together. We have a network of excellent employees, who will support you with all the necessary knowledge. Your main task will be to create the framework conditions for this purpose, while making sure that your team delivers the best possible results with the highest possible creativity.
We are fully convinced by our mission and want you if you share our passion!
Your role @ Travian Games:
- You will lead the Game Center entrusted to your care and its team (approx. 20 employees) both commercially and organizationally. Travian Games sets great value on the maximum independence and autonomy of decisions made by the different Game Centers.
- You will be responsible for all budget decisions relating to your game and autonomously decide how the budget is spent (concept, development, marketing and advancing the skills of your staff).
- You will be in charge of the game vision and safeguard it together with your team.
- You will have disciplinary responsibility for your team and understand it as one of your core tasks to ensure, retain and facilitate a superb team spirit.
- You will pave the way to creativity and individual responsibility so that members of your team enjoy their work and continuously focus on further developing the game with great quality.
- You will see yourself as an ambassador of your game, both internally and externally.
- You play, make and love games; this passion – especially for your game – provides your daily motivation.
- You have experience and deep knowledge of free-to-play MMO games, both from a developer and player perspective.
- A commercial background (degree or several years of professional experience) will certainly help you achieve your mission.
- You know what it means to develop and market games and you have a focus on the little details that make the difference between good games and awesome games.
- Your organizational talent, flexibility and the ability to work independently form core aspects of your profile.
- You enjoy communicating with people and have great expertise in developing teams; Experience in human resource management and coaching is helpful.
- You have a very good command of English, both written and spoken. Knowledge of German would be an advantage; all other languages are of course welcome, too.
Why Travian Games?
- Flexible working time
- Responsible tasks in a creative and exciting industry
- Team-oriented, open-minded working environment with dynamic and international colleagues
- We offer free fruit and coffee to our employees
- Regular get-togethers with colleagues
- Our games are global and oriented towards long-lasting gaming fun
- Munich is a modern, cosmopolitan city and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application including resume, references, your salary expectations and your earliest possible start date. Please submit your application files via our homepage:
Travian Games GmbH