Customer Support Representative
GIANTS Software is looking for a
Customer Support Representative (100%)
to join our motivated and experienced team in Erlangen, Germany.
The duties of this position primarily include customer support via e-mail, phone and live chat in English and French. Customer inquiries include but are not limited to: questions about one of our games, feature requests, bug reports and administrative inquiries. Each case is different, and every customer deserves a tailored solution. You will work in a small, efficient team with minimal supervision and maximum individual responsibility. Performance is assessed through satisfaction surveys, and improvement opportunities will be discussed at regular intervals.
Self-organization and efficiency are key requirements for this position. The proficient use of languages is extremely important as well, due to the fact that our customers are located globally. We are looking for someone with excellent French and English language skills. Native-level proficiency in French is preferred, but a CEFR C1 certification is sufficient. Basic knowledge of German is not a requirement, but it may facilitate communication within the company.
- At least 2 years of customer support experience, preferably in a technology environment
- Very good French and English skills
- Strong interest in technology, gaming in particular
- Good problem solving & self-organization skills
- Customer-oriented mindset
- Excellent, proactive communication skills
- Able to work with either a supervisor, a team and completely on your own
- Game industry experience
- Additional languages are a huge plus (German and Spanish in particular)
What you can expect from us
- An exciting and modern work environment in the games industry
- A collaborative, inclusive staff open to feedback
- Partially flexible working hours and fair compensation
- Multiple opportunities for growth within the company
+49 9131 9279 575