Working Student in Marketing Art (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is a leading free-to-play, online games development company. We operate across web and mobile platforms and cater to over 300 million registered users worldwide. With a rich talent pool of employees from more than 40 nations, we are among the largest German employers in the gaming software industry. From our headquarters in Hamburg, we aim to become one of the leading gaming companies in the world.
As Working student (m/f) in our Marketing Art department you have the chance to work closely together with our experienced Artists and Motion Designers, with the chance of expanding your skills and gaining new skills to boost your future career.
- Assist in one of the following areas: Localizing and resizing of image and video assets
- Receive close supervision and mentoring from our experienced artists/motion designers
- Work closely with the various marketing channels to produce and refine creative marketing collateral
- You are a student or trainee, with experience in graphic/digital and or motion design
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and After Effects
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
- Your professional growth is important to us. We provide agile structures, flat hierarchies, and ongoing training opportunities
- Results-oriented teamwork that values employee contribution
- A positive work-life balance
- Leading technology and analysis opportunities that give you the freedom to innovate