At Fluffy Fairy Games you will... take ownership of everything you do. Be in an unique environment, a true no-bullshit meritocracy where your skills and efforts really make a difference. Build fast and ship faster. Try hard and learn harder. Grow with every problem encountered. Be paid at industry level. Have access to management all the time.
And you will not... get your game killed in an intransparent gate process. Wait a week for a management decision. Compromise on a viable idea because of somebody else’s gut feelings. Be surrounded by interns who shoulder much of the actual work without real pay or a chance to land a job. Watch the lead engineer fiddle about for days in search of a perfect solution if a solid hack would have solved the problem. Et cetera. You get the picture.
- Find the most talented & awesome individuals to join our team at Fluffy Fairy Games
- Evaluate and document incoming applications from all over the world
- Become first contact point for applicants and represent our company values externally
- Create and edit job postings, while working closely with our Web Designer
- Assess and constantly evolve existing and new HR & recruiting processes
- Always strive for new improvements to establish an international employer branding
- Lead negotiations with different job portals and headhunters
- Passion for games & knowledge of the gaming industry
- Highly motivated and open-minded, well-organized work approach
- Minimum two years of experience in HR or related field
- Very good knowledge of the German language (written & spoken)
- Experience with social media (e.g. Facebook)
Join our team in Karlsruhe & continue your career with us in Berlin starting January 2018. We offer free fruits & snacks, a lot of Club Mate and coffee!
Please send your full application (CV, cover letter, work sample, certificates) to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org