Software Developer m/f (Java and Frontend)
To enhance our great team we are looking for you!
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve our software with high quality, maintainable code
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Work on the frontend of our games and implement new features in the backend, directed by our game design
- Communicate with colleagues and other teams to ensure a smooth daily workflow
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Software development experience with a strong background in Java and good knowledge of front-end/web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Good analytical skills and the motivation to constantly improve and learn
- Enjoying interdisciplinary teamwork, thinking outside the box and constantly learning new things
- Familiarity with agile software development and scrum-based working environments or the wish to work with them
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Exchange of knowledge and close cooperation with competent colleagues in a highly motivated international team
- Short decision-making processes and a professional work environment
- Attractive location in Downtown Hamburg
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours with a great Work-Life-Integration
- Cocktail-Friday and many more team activities
Game development is our passion!
As part of the Swedish Stillfront group, we create games which are played by over 6 million players in 150 countries and 13 languages all over the world. Our office is located in Hamburg St. Pauli, with easy access to public transport and a great view of the harbor and the Elbe river.
Our staff is multicultural and international. We have flat hierarchies, an open communication culture and support the autonomous work of our agile working teams. We believe in efficient work where each of our employees contributes to the success of our games.
Our biggest goal? Happy employees and our excellent products!
Want to be on board?
Send your application for the Software Developer (m/f), mentioning the salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person is Lorella Lovisotto. If you have any questions, she can be reached at (+49) 40-3690 5401.