3D CHARACTER ANIMATION INTERN (F/M)
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and soon Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, “For Honor", "Skull & Bones", “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.
In order to continue delivering highly qualitative and innovative game plays we are looking for a
3D Character Animation Intern (f/m)
This position will be located at Ubisoft Blue Byte, Mainz (Germany).
- Creating of high quality low poly character animations
- Rigging and skinning of low poly characters
- Working closely with concept and 3d artists to create a believable and lively ingame world
- Experience in character animation
- Experience in rigging and skinning of low poly character
- Great knowledge of 3ds Max and Photoshop
- Good understanding of anatomy, gesture and body movement
- You are proactive and a team player
- Flexible work hours
- External trainings, education in our in-house
- guilds and knowledge sharing with other project teams
- Fresh fruits, special conditions for gym membership, support for child care
- Possibility to lend bikes for free or lease your own bike!
- Working in an innovative and international company
We offer a highly interesting challenge for a team player including the possibility to show personal initiative.
If you are passionate about games and would like to work in the games industry, please apply via our career portal (APPLY TO JOBS-BUTTON)
Applications should include the earliest starting date and your salary expectation.
For further information please check www.bluebyte.de
Blue Byte GmbH - Studio Mainz