GAMEPLAY PROGRAMMER INTERN (F/M)
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and soon Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, “For Honor", "Skull & Bones", “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.
In order to continue delivering highly qualitative and innovative game plays we are looking for a
Gameplay Programmer Intern (f/m)
This position will be located at Ubisoft Blue Byte, Mainz (Germany).
- Design, implement, test and document the technical aspects of features for a AAA PC Game
- Work together with other international Ubisoft studios
- Work with game designers and fellow programmers to conceptualize and realize functionality
- Interest in video game programming
- Good knowledge in C++
- Knowledge in C#
- First Experiences in working on existing Engines
- Fluent in English
- Flexible work hours
- External trainings, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other project teams
- Fresh fruits, special conditions for gym membership, support for child care
- Possibility to lend bikes for free or lease your own bike!
- Working in an innovative and international company
We offer a highly interesting challenge for a team player including the possibility to show personal initiative.
If you are passionate about games and would like to work in the games industry, please apply via our career portal (APPLY TO JOBS-BUTTON)
Applications should include the earliest starting date and your salary expectation.
For further information please check www.bluebyte.de and www.ubisoft.com.
Blue Byte GmbH - Studio Mainz