IT SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR / LOCAL IT TECHNICIAN (F/M) (INFORMATION SYSTEMS)
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and soon Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, “For Honor", "Skull & Bones", “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.
In order to continue delivering highly qualitative and innovative game plays we are looking for a
IT System Administrator / Local IT Technician (f/m)
This position will be located in Berlin (Germany).
The Local IT Administrator is responsible for local IT and delivering on-site support on the hardware and software of Ubisoft employees .
- Manage and maintain local IT infrastruture (clients, network and servers)
- Build and install the new employees work environment
- Supports peripheral equipment, such as printers, mice, keyboards, etc
- Ensure proper meeting room configuration
- Interact with external vendors regarding repair of hardware
- Actively identify and communicate areas of improvement to his or her manager
- Support for events (training, marketing etc.)
- Follow up and update asset inventory
- Ensure follow-up on issues and requests
- Update knowledge base with newly diagnosed problems
- Carry out all other related tasks.
- Completed IT training, e.g. as a system administrator (f/m), network administrator (f/m), IT specialist (f/m), IT administrator (f/m) or similar training.
- 3-5 years of experience with supporting / administering Windows Networks
- Great sense of customer service
- Great team spirit
- Good listening and communication skills
- Analytical and organizational way of working
- Ability to make decisions quickly
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced changing environment
- Expertise in PC and laptop support and latest hardware news
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and Microsoft Office suite
- Good knowledge of SCCM, Active Directory
- Good knowledge of Networking,
- Programming/Scripting ability (batch files,PowerShell)
- Good English and German skills (spoken and written)
- Technical certifications (CCNA/MTA/MSCA/etc)
- Knowledge of multimedia equipment
- Good knowledge in Mobile support
- Good knowledge of monitoring and trending solutions
- Flexible work hours
- External trainings, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other project teams
- Fresh fruits, special conditions for gym membership, support for child care
- Working in an innovative and international company
We offer a highly interesting challenge for a team player including the possibility to show personal initiative.
If you are passionate about games and would like to work in the games industry, please apply via our career portal.
Applications should include the earliest starting date and your salary expectation.
For further information please check www.bluebyte.de and www.ubisoft.com.
Blue Byte GmbH