Project Manager (m/f)for our project “Shroud of the Avatar”
Your role @ Travian Games:
As the Project Manager you will assist the production of Shroud of the Avatar, as well as the production and integration of the corresponding infrastructure. You will collect requirements from various stakeholders, motivate the teams, keep them on track and coordinate the collaboration between our internal teams and external partners to develop an outstanding immersive multiplayer game.
- You partner with the Executive Producer to define & refine the overall project roadmap, milestones and delivery timing.
- You build and maintain project plans to ensure successful and timely delivery of production milestones in high quality.
- You work with 3rd party remote development teams based in USA and Ukraine as a functional leader.
- You work collaboratively with service departments (UX, Operations, Localization, Marketing and Community Management) to ensure successful development, launch and operation of the game.
- You coordinate external QA passes to cover compatibility, performance and functionality of the game.
- You provide all project communication to the Executive Producer, including project status reporting, organize milestone meetings, identify potential risks and document project discussion.
- You have experience in producing online multiplayer games for different platforms (PC, Mobile, Browser) and/or serious games within an agile framework.
- You have significant project management and leadership experience in a technical environment.
- You are familiar with common tools like Jira, Confluence, Outlook, Skype, Slack, etc.
- You are a natural problem solver with an attitude to always improve yourself and your team.
- You are self-motivated and you have a straightforward attitude that contributes to an open exchange on our multicultural teams.
- You are a team player and willing to travel to the location of the stakeholders or to industry events.
- You love playing and working with games.
- You have a proficiency in written and verbal English.
Why Travian Games?
- Flexible working time
- Responsible tasks in a creative and exciting industry
- Team-oriented, open-minded working environment with dynamic and international colleagues
- Global games oriented towards long-lasting gaming fun
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application including resume, references, your salary expectations and your earliest possible start date. Please submit your application files via our homepage:
Travian Games GmbH