Scrum Master (m/f)
Your role @ Travian Games:
You will be working with one or more teams of Developers, QA, Artists and Designers. You will be responsible to support your team to successfully complete the sprints on a task level, supervision and quality control during the development process.
- You take ownership for the scrum/agile development process in development projects such as sprint preparation, planning, execution, monitoring and retrospectives etc.
- You help the development team in maximizing efficiency and productivity of our development by clarifying questions, eliminating obstacles and supporting the team in any possible way.
- You continuously develop workflow optimizations towards utmost efficiency, customer satisfaction, quality and motivation in the team and encourage collaboration and coordination between all roles and functions of the Scrum Project.
- You maintain project documentation as well as the collaboration and task management software.
- You organize, moderate and protocol meetings and workshops.
- You take care of proper knowledge sharing in the team.
- You have profound experience in the implementation of software development projects according to agile methods (e.g. SCRUM, Kanban) and you know task management systems like JIRA etc.
- You have relevant experience as a Scrum Master supported by a Scrum Master Certification
- You have experience in leading a team of technical specialists and you are a servant leader highly focused on the team needs
- You have compelling communication as well as interpersonal skills and you are a team player who assures collaboration and assures satisfaction of your peers
- You have excellent self-organization skills, high attention to detail and a sense of responsibility especially when complying to deadlines
- You have self-confidence and an outcome-oriented personality
- You have an attitude of always improving, yourself and your team, and sharing knowledge
- You have experience in participating in complex entertainment software development projects
- You have excellent spoken and written English skills
Why Travian Games?
- Flexible working time
- Responsible tasks in a creative and exciting industry
- Team-oriented, open-minded working environment with dynamic and international colleagues
- Free fruits and coffee
- Regular get-together
- Global games oriented towards long-lasting gaming fun
- Munich is a modern, cosmopolitan city and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application including resume, references, your salary expectations and your earliest possible start date. Please submit your application files via our homepage:
Travian Games GmbH