Marketing Intern (F/M)
GAMEVIL COM2US Europe GmbH is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join its team as a Marketing Intern, to work on globally successful mobile games like Summoners War and Dragon Blaze. This internship is intended for a minimum of six-months. The position is based in Berlin, Germany and is available immediately.
- Building, writing and updating product sheets through product testing and gathering of information from our international development and publishing studios in Los Angeles (USA), Seoul (Korea) and other locations
- Assist in the development of communication tools: managing existing assets and briefing of new assets (for launch plan, events, partnership…)
- Formalizing feedbacks and reports through impactful and easy to read presentations
- Support the marketing team to coordinate EU events in collaboration with the social media team: Set-up, content, activities, logistics, creation of promotional items, presence during events, reporting and brand ambassador role including product demonstrations during events.
- Coordination with EU PR agencies (answer requests, share information, gathering information to update reports to HQ)
- Track and analyze games performance on a weekly basis
- Track competition and evolution of the mobile video games markets
- Completed degree in marketing/communication or currently studying for such a degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English; other languages (especially German, French, Russian or Korean) a plus
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and strong analytical skills.
- A natural passion for games, apps, interactive entertainment and a strong knowledge of relevant industry technologies
- Familiarity with various online/mobile game genres such as role-playing, MMORPG and understanding of F2P basics
- Great attention to detail and project management skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment and managing a multitude of projects
- Team spirit, ability to work autonomously, curious and a great sense of humor!
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume with email title “Marketing Intern” to email@example.com.